Aloe420 Product Info
Favourable Test Results From Evaluations
It has been known for centuries about the many benefits and the healing powers of Aloe Vera. But did you know that it can also be used to enhance a healthier growth of cannabis?
- Natural and eco-friendly; suitable for use in areas where synthetic chemicals cannot be used.
- Enhances nutrient uptake
- Increases plant growth due to the presence of the natural growth hormone, Gibberellin
- Contains Lignin, a natural biopolymer, which allows plants to utilize the food at its root system much faster
- Promotes efficient water usage
- 100% Whole Leaf Aloe Vera (Gibberellin and Lignin is greatly enhanced due to the patented process)
Aloe420 should be stored in a fridge or freezer for maximum shelf life. Keep bag/container closed tightly to prevent oxidation.
As a soil conditioner, prepare a 4, 6 or 8% solution and apply to the soil by drench or foliar spray. Let dry, then plant seeds or small plants. As an plant immune system enhancer, wait until plants have grown large enough to have leaves and stems, then treat with Aloe420. DO NOT APPLY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. We will advise you on the correct solution to use depending on your method of growing, your specific environmental conditions, and whether you are wanting an increase in production, better propagation, or want to enhance the plant’s immune system.
Aloe420 does not contain any hazardous ingredients.
- Always use reverse osmosis, filtered, or well water for Aloe420 solutions. Unfiltered tap water contains chloramine which can be detrimental to plants
- Aloe420 can be added to an existing nutrient recipe
- Apply Aloe420 within 4 hours of mixing a solution
- Shake mixed solution vigorously to ensure water solubility
- Do not spray in direct sunlight. It is preferable to spray Aloe420 in the late afternoon or near sunset to allow the solution adequate time to dry and avoid burning the plants
- Never apply to tender seedlings. Wait until plants become juveniles to apply Aloe420
- Do not ingest. Although a natural product, Aloe420 contains compounds that can act as powerful laxatives
Base Cannabis Protocol
24 hours prior to taking the clones from the mother plant use a 4% solution with filtered water to completely saturate tops and bottoms of leaves, branches, and trunk/stems. Once cuttings have been taken, allow the harvested clones to sit in a 4% Aloe420 Solution for 24 hours while keeping the humidity at 65%. Plant the clones into prepared rockwool or peat plugs and moisten as needed with plain RO water while keeping the humidity at 65%. Roots should be evident within 7 to 12 days.
Spray soil with an 8% Aloe420 solution to break up leftover salt precipitates from previous seasons, detox chemical pesticide residuals, and improve soil tilth. Preseason soil application has been shown to buffer soil to a pH between 6-6.5. Soil treated with a Aloe420 solution has been shown to attract high populations of earthworms!
Use an 8% solution with filtered water. After an initial application rate of 8% is applied, 4% is sufficient for regular maintenance. Apply Aloe420 in weekly intervals for optimal results. Aloe420 applied during this time will balance the Carbon:Nitrogen ratio of the soil and facilitate more efficient transport of nutrients throughout the plant.
Do not apply as a foliar supplement during this time. Utilize an 8% Aloe420 solution with filtered water. After an initial application rate of 8% is applied during weeks one and two of bud transition, 4% is sufficient for regular maintenance. Apply Aloe420 in weekly intervals for optimal results. One can continue to use as a root drench up until two weeks prior to harvest. The ability of Aloe420 to trigger flowering hormones in a plant will allow for more numerous and denser clusters of budding flowers.
Product Features and Benefits
Aloe420 is both OMRI listed and Ecocert certified, allowing the grower to pass all organic requirements.
Over the past couple years, the Aloe420 formula has been tested with numerous legalized growing facilities in the United States, including California, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington; as well as in Canada. The results from using Aloe420 have been extremely positive in the overall improvement of plant health, while yielding increased gains in growth and in productivity.
By enhancing the plants natural immune system, the treated plants are better able to use their natural defences to ward off disease, fungus, mould, mildew and bacteria, as well as spider mites, root thrips, and leafhoppers.
If you’re looking for healthier, greener plants, whether it is hemp or cannabis, Aloe420 will give you amazing results. Safe for the environment and provides sustainability without contaminating the food and plants that we grow. Aloe420 is the future of healthier, greener and safer crops.